The Ridgidrain advanced drainage system is the complete technical and commercial answer to all non-pressure, surface and sub-surface water drainage applications. Ridgidrain pipes have been installed for highway, rail and airport infrastructure projects as a direct alternative to concrete and clayware pipes. The Ridgidrain system was the first drainage product in the market to achieve the new HAPAS specification (Highways Authorities Product Approval Scheme) issued by the BBA. The Ridgidrain range of carrier drainage pipes can be provided plain ended or with a factory fitted integral socket, with a range of size options from 150mm diameter to 600mm.
Key Benefits of Ridgidrain
- Full range from 150 to 600mm
- Fewer joints means faster installation
- Structured wall design for high ring stiffness
- Light weight for reduced health and safety risks
- Up to 94% lighter than concrete
- Withstands ground movement and differential settlement
- Robust, impact and abrasion resistant construction
- Low friction inner wall for superior hydraulic performance
- Filter uses first flush principle
- Integral sockets in diameters 150 to 600mm
- A blue inner wall for ease of CCTV surveying
Get A Quick Quote
If you have any enquiry about our products or require a more complex quote please feel free to contact us.