Customer Experience Assistant
To serve customers by providing product service information while altogether resolving product and service problems.
To actively sell the company and its services as well as grow the company brand. Key duties and responsibilities
Customer Experience Duties and responsibilities:
1. Drive Customer Experience performance to ensure that the company is known to be Customer centric by ensuring that everything starts and ends with the Customer and as a result increases growth in retained customer numbers, persistency, and Customer Satisfaction Index. 2. Responsible for ensuring the company delivers the highest level of customer service possible by providing real time solutions to Customer compliments and feedback thus developing an intimate relationship with our customers.
3. Determine customer service requirements by maintaining contact with customers; visiting operational environments; conducting customer surveys and benchmarking best practices and analyzing customer information and applications so as to keep the management abreast and give the company a competitive age. 4. Improve customer service procedures, policies, and standards for the customer service department with a view to having superior customer experience.
5. Deliver an exceptional level of service for customers across all touch points by ensuring quick resolution of customer complaints, as well as quick and consistent responses to customers via phone, email, WhatsApp, and Live Chat 6. Continuously improve the existing customer experience policies and strategies & implement new strategies.
7. Tracking customer experiences across online and offline channels, devices, and touchpoints to enable the organization to respond accordingly and on time.
8. Daily monitoring of customer satisfaction measurements to be able to determine the level of service we deliver to our customers.
9. Collaborating with IT developers, as well as the production, marketing, and sales teams to enhance customer services and brand awareness.
10. Keeping informed of industry trends and new CRM technologies.
11. Identifying customer needs and taking proactive steps to maintain positive experiences, hence giving the company a competitive edge.
12. Aligning customer experience strategies with marketing initiatives. as well as informing customers about new product features and functionalities and as a result market the company brand. Working relationships
The Customer Experience Assistant will be:
● Directly accountable to the Customer Experience Manager.
● Required to work with all departments for achievement of company goals.
● Customers Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration, Sales & Marketing or related business studies with excellent MS Excel skills
• 2+ years of work experience, preferably in a customer service role
• Must be a Customer Experience expert who is sales oriented.
• Superior verbal and written communication skills, with an ability for tact and diplomacy
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, multi-tasking and time-management skill
• Ability to work with diverse teams as a team player.
• Outgoing personality and demonstrated passion for customers.
• Extensive experience in gathering and interpreting customer experience information.
• Solid knowledge of online customer engagement platforms and channels.
• Exceptional interpersonal skills and a client-centered approach.
• Pro-active with a sense of responsibility
• Strong communication skills in the English Language
• Experience in the construction industry would be highly desirable.
● Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
● Exceptional service orientation.
● Demonstrated business acumen.
● Outstanding communication (written and verbal), interpersonal and facilitation skills.
● High level interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
● Must be a self-starter and highly organized,
● Ability to work well with people at all levels in the organization.
● Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
● Analytical, creative thinking and problem-solving skills.
● Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
● Flexibility and adaptability.
● Open to change.
● Calm under chaos.
● Exceptionally self-motivated and directed.
● Exceptional service orientation. Working Conditions:
Is exposed to minimum disagreeable conditions in the environment. The jobholder has normal office facilities that include own workstation and access to a laptop.
Apply for job