One of the biggest drainage problems in the world today is caused by fats and grease being poured down kitchen sinks. These fats cool down and solidify inside the underground drainage pipes causing blockages that are extremely difficult and expensive to clear. The term “fatburg” has been coined to describe these large underground blockages.
How it works
FlowPlumb’s Endura grease trap removes the grease and fat from waste kitchen water, keeping the drainage system free-flowing.
– Waste water enters the Endura and is forced down to the bottom of the tank
– The grease floats to the surface
– One scoop of Bio+ enzyme is added daily down the sink. This breaks down the grease.
– Clean water leaves the Endura at the bottom, pushed out by new waste water
– Once a month, open the lid and scoop out the grease